When the first wave of broadband deployments peaked I turned my mind to what was to come next – what we now call “superfast” or NGA broadband – and especially about the impact a patchwork of next generation metro-nets may have on innovation, diversity, services and on the existing industry.
My work and thought processes focus on finding practical strategies across a range of geographies and using a variety of business strategies, and have ranged from what we now call cloud computing to policy-based smart fibre networks; all stuff we need for next generation broadband.
My work can be found within many of the UK’s independent fibre programmes as well as in broadband policies where I’ve been assisting on alternative models and “superfast” solutions for the most challenging geographies of the UK.
Get in touch if you’re:
- In the broadband market and thinking about future strategies
- I can give you a new perspective
- A business that supplies products and services over the Internet
- I can unlock new opportunities
- An experienced company looking to enter the UK
- I can give you a market insight and the intelligence
- A public body trying to make sense of the broadband landscape
- I can give you a fresh approach
As a Strategy Consultant I work with a wide range of clients, helping them to develop their approaches to building & understanding modern broadband networks and how they shape the future of the Internet – The road less travelled
Ground-up? Top-down? Policy? Lets talk while we travel together.